Poplar LEED v4 BD+C Practice Test Pack
This practice exam package includes 400 practice questions for the LEED AP BD+C v4 exam. Like the actual exam, the practice questions are based on the relevant test specifications and references.
Immediate access. No waiting. Practice tests delivered 100% online and accessible via any device.
The LEED BD+C exam questions reflect Task Domains and Knowledge Domains.
Task Domains: Task Domains reflect the tasks necessary to perform LEED® safely and effectively. These include concepts such as LEED Project and Team Coordination, LEED Certification Process, Analyses Required for LEED Credits, and Advocacy and Education for Adoption for LEED Rating System.
- LEED Project and Team Coordination (22%)
- LEED Certification Process (32%)
- Analyses Required for LEED Credits (32%)
- Advocacy and Education for Adoption for LEED Rating System (14%)
Knowledge Domains: Knowledge Domains reflect the rating systems’ credit categories and what one needs to know. These include concepts such as LEED Process, Integrative Strategies, LEED credit categories, and Project Surroundings and Public Outreach.
- LEED Process (8 questions)
- Integrative Strategies (9 questions)
- Location and Transportation (9 questions)
- Sustainable Sites (9 questions)
- Water Efficiency (9 questions)
- Energy and Atmosphere (14 questions)
- Materials and Resources (12 questions)
- Indoor Environmental Quality (11 questions)
- Project Surroundings and Public Outreach (4 questions)