GreenStep LEED v4 O+M Practice Test A
The GreenStep LEED v4 O+M exams are designed to simulate the new LEED v4 exam. This is a full exam including 100 questions with detailed explanations for each question. Passing score is 85%, or higher.
Like many exams, the LEED AP O+M exam is as much about test taking abilities as it is about knowing the correct information. Following these helpful test-taking techniques can be the difference between a 169 and a passing score (170 and above).
- If no answer(s) appear to be "correct", look for the best (i.e. "least false") answer(s)
- There is no penalty for guessing, as any question left blank is considered incorrect.
- Don't leave any questions unanswered.
- Eliminate any incorrect answers before guessing.
- Avoid spending too much time on confusing questions.
- Read each question carefully, but don't read into each question.
- Don't make unrealistic assumptions and recognize that logic and/or common sense may not always apply.
Our goal is to develop the absolute highest quality LEED exam prep resources. This is why we've taken the LEED exams more than anyone on the planet, ensuring that each of our practice questions is as accurate to the real exam as possible.
Better Deal! GreenStep LEED v4 O+M "Super Study Pack": Get 100 practice questions with detailed explanations, along with GreenStep's LEED v4 O+M Study Guide with Project Experience for only $99.99! Learn More & Buy!